Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media

Chimay Dorèe

effettivamente dal colore non sembra solo pils...

ho solo 1kg di abbey al momento, userò quello... EBC 40/50

ma nessuno ha mai bevuto qualcosa di simile? anche per regolarmi con le spezie.
Cita messaggio

A few are talked about in BLaM: Westmalle Extra, Chimay Doree, and Orval Petit. Petit is simply a lower gravity version of the original, but Extra and Doree are a bit different than their bigger brothers. The former contains no sugar and is hopped higher, and the latter is spiced. I chose to tackle Westmalle Extra since it seemed like a nice easy drinking pale beer to have on tap. I put together as much of a recipe as I could and then decided to shoot Stan an email. He was extremely helpful putting together the pieces, that I think this will turn out to be an excellent beer.
So, what we know:
OG 1.046 FG 1.005 88% AA 5.3% ABV 5 SRM 31 IBUs
100% Pilsner malt, all Czech Saaz hops, Wyeast 3787 (Westmalle)
What we don't know:
Quantity and timing of late hop additions, what Pils malt, mash schedule, fermentation schedule, pitching rate.
Stan has given me some advice: use a small 10min hop addition; long, low temperature mash to ensure high fermentability, and assume their fermentation schedule is the same as the rest of their beers (pitch at 64, raise to 68).

questa sembra la discussione più attendibile...

NESSUNO DI VOI HA "BREW LIKE A MONK" ?!?!?!

PS - alla fine sembra che anche ai monaci trappisti piacciano le amarone Wink

PPS - ovviamente il mio concetto di "amarone" non è condivisibile da molti di voi Big Grin
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)