Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media

pompa per travaso BIRRA

gironzolando ho trovato su un sito che vende materiale per hb americano una pompa che per quello che sono stato in grado di tradurre serve per travasi tra prima e seconda fermentazione, cioè per il travaso di mosto,
correggetemi se sbaglo ma non posso mettere il link della concorrenza quindi copio la descrizione così mi date pareri sull oggetto:
1)Transfer fermented, but uncarbonated, beer from carboy to carboy or from carboy to keg. For those brewers that perhaps cannot lift a carboy or have issues with siphoning this is a great solution. Self-priming (will push air) so that it can draw out of a carboy or tank. Gentle diaphram action so as to not "beat up" the beer. Made of food-grade, NSF approved, materials polypropylene and santoprene, so no metallic interaction with the product. Pumps 3 gallons per minute.

Flow can be restricted with an inline valve positioned on the outflow side. Self-regulating motor is designed to temporarily shut down, and then turn back on, when restriction pressure exceeds pump capacity. Has a heat limitation of 125 degrees Fahrenheit so cannot be used in brewing applications.

Pump is equipped with 1/2" Male NPT posts on the inlet and outlet. Does not include the plastic barb fittings you will need to purchase separately. Please see the "You Might Also Need" section below for our recommendations regarding which fittings to attach to the pump.

2)The perfect pump for use after fermentation.

Why this is a Great Pump:
•Self-Priming
•Heat Tolerant materials to 115°F
•Speed Control!
•Gentle Diaphragm Design

Self Priming:Because this pump is self-priming, meaning that it will pump air, it does not have to be placed lower than the fluid level to be pumped. Place it up higher instead of on the ground. Cavitation issues, a plague of magnetic driven impeller pumps, are eliminated by this design.

Heat Tolerant: All materials used in the construction of the pump tolerated temperatures to 115F, Speed Control: Perhaps the most unique feature is a dial control to adjust flow from 0 to 3 gallons per minute. Use it to send your wort from the kettle to the fermenter, or even after fermentation to send beer through a plate filter (such as our FIL45). Gentle on your Beer: A diaphragm pump works by moving beer through one pulsating diaphragm into the next. It is a design that is very gentle on the liquid being pumped.

When this pump was first introduced to us a couple years ago, we loved the idea, but had concerns that the speed control would compromise the longevity of the motor. We build much larger pumps (our ChunkyPumps for commercial wineries) and normally you need a $700 frequency drive to control motor speed. However, we kept in touch with the manufacturer and after three years in which he has not had any issues, and after our own testing, we are now sold that the pump performs as promised. The manufacturer does offer a 1 year warranty as well.

This pump comes with 1/2" barbed ports for easy connectivity.

allora allora per i miei 100 litri puo andare bene?
Cita messaggio

Non la puoi usare durante la birrificazione, perché arriva a massimo 115°F = 46°C.
Comunque manca il dato più importante: la prevalenza. La quantità di mosto da movimentare non è un problema. E' il dislivello, che conta.
Cita messaggio

Si ma questa mica è fatta per il travaso postboil!!! Leggi bene Riccardo Wink
Cita messaggio

Io ho capito che è una pompa per il travaso della birra già fermentata, sbaglio? Quindi per liquidi freddi.
Cita messaggio

Spiacente ma ...ai dont spic inglis.......sori
Ciao. bac

Fare birra è come una seduta da uno psicologo, i problemi se ne stanno fuori dalla porta, non ti mollano ma per una giornata ti lasciano in pace.
Cita messaggio

(25-09-2013, 12:32 )Silvio Chinello Ha scritto:  questa è per i liquidi caldi....specifica per la birra!
mr. chinello, lei ha letto il regolamento immagino...

Buttate i gorgogliatori e prendete i densimetri!!!!
Cita messaggio

Per i travasi tra prima e seconda fermentazione dovrebbe andare bene, è fatta per quello Wink
Per travasare dalla pentola di boil al fermentatore bisogna essere certi che il mosto non abbia una superiore a 125°F, cioè circa 46°C.

Birraiolo
Triatleta
.com
Cita messaggio